Who we are
This is the privacy notice of Goodman Media Limited. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Goodman Media Limited. We are company number 06657879 registered in England & Wales. Our registered office is at PO BOX, 51, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, OX44 7YG. Our website address is: https://goodmanmedia.co.uk
This privacy notice aims to inform you about how we collect and process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information. It tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. Our policy is not just an exercise in complying with the law, but a continuation of our respect for you and your personal information. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
Our policy complies with the Data Protection Act 2018 (Act) accordingly incorporating the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at http://www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
What personal data we collect
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you when you use our website. This includes;
- Your identity information such as first name, last name, title and other identifiers that you may have provided at some time.
- Your contact information such as billing address, email address, telephone numbers and any other information you have given to us for the purpose of communication or meeting.
- We may also ask you to provide additional information about yourself and/or your business and your preferences when you use our contact form
- We may also collect your information where you only partially submit information to our website and/or other online forms and may use this information to contact you to remind you to provide any outstanding information.
- We automatically collect information related to the device (including mobile devices), and applications, used to access our website, such as its Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, referring website/URL, pages you visited, the time that you visited and country you visited from. We may do this using cookies or similar technologies, and we will ask for your permission before we do so.
- Special personal information: We do not collect any special personal information about you.
How we use your information
We will use the information we collect via our website:
- For purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information – for example: To provide you with information and/or services you have requested, to respond to enquiries and comments and provide customer service and to invite you to take part in our customer research (for example, feedback on our products and services);
- To provide you with any information as required to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- To optimise our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- To monitor, measure, and improve our website, content, and services
- To analyse your use of the website for statistical, trend monitoring, and marketing purposes
- To detect, prevent, investigate or remediate unauthorized access to our services, fraudulent, illegal or prohibited activities
- To comply with a legal obligation or court order, or to otherwise defend our legal rights
- To administer, troubleshoot and test our website and services, and diagnose and resolve problems
- To provide, operate, maintain and protect our website and and for internal operations (eg. run our automated back-up systems)
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure
- For any other purposes about which we notify customers and users
- This information will be held and used for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and legitimate business purposes.
Our website may contain technology that enable us to;
- Check specific information from your device, related to your use of the website to ensure that services are being used in accordance with our end-user agreements
- Gather statistical information about the operating system and environment from which you access our website and services.
You can manage your privacy settings within your browser (where applicable).
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We will never sell your Personal Information to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including personal information) about our customers in the following limited circumstances:
• Partners and other service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) to whom we outsource any of our business functions. These include providers of – for example – website analytics.
• Third parties where you have a relationship with that third party and you have consented to us sending information: for example social media sites or other third party application providers
• Another organisation to whom we may sell or transfer our business (and therefore our agreement with you)
• Government departments, regulators, law enforcement agencies, and any third party in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations, including statutory or regulatory reporting, or the detection or prevention of unlawful acts
• Any third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so lawfully
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have sent comments via this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor information and comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service
Security & storage of information
We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of your information which is transmitted to our website or services, or to other website and services via an internet or similar connection.
Compliance with the law
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.
If you have any queries about how we treat your information, the contents of this Policy, your rights under local law, how to update your records or how to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you, please write to Foxtownsend Lodge North, Heyford Road, Kirtlington, OX5 3HS or send an email to email@example.com